The short version
Camera first, code second
I started with a camera. Building my own photography site pulled me into code, and I never really came back out. Since then it's been a recipe platform, software for service businesses, a weather app, and a platformer about an egg. Whatever idea wouldn't leave me alone.
Probably Fine Studios is the name on all of it. Yes, I named the studio after my quality-assurance process. Nothing here claims to be perfect. It ships, it works, and it's probably fine.
It started as just me, mostly because nobody was around to say "maybe don't." It was never supposed to stay that way. I'm growing this into a real studio, and that takes people who aren't me.
01 · The original
ChrisOCPhotoIt started with photography. I built my own portfolio from scratch because nothing else felt right for the work. It's still running, still home base.
02 · Where the code started
ChrisOCDigitalBuilding a better photo site turned into tools, scripts, and experiments. The dev side took hold and a body of work started taking shape.
03 · Now
Probably Fine StudiosWhen the projects needed a proper home, this became it: one studio name for everything I build, with AI in the loop and real products out the other end. Next up: more people.
How I work
A rough version in someone's hands beats a perfect plan in my head. I get to "working" fast and improve from real use.
AI does the heavy lifting on implementation. I do the part where someone has to decide what to build and whether it's any good.
Every project here taught me something I didn't know when I started it. The skills list below grows because the work does.
I'm a smart-ass, and I'm told it's lovable. The work still gets taken seriously: real deadlines, straight answers, no surprises.
